Fairy Tree Card
Create this magical card using our new Chapter 4 die.
Other Supplies: Patterned paper, Glitter Card, Glue
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two trees using the Fairy Set Background Trees die set (662847) out of pink, grey and glitter cardstock.
- Glue the pink tree together, with the glitter cardstock at the back.
- Create the base of your card by adhering together the blue and white card using glue, leaving a small border of blue.
- Trim the ends of the patterned paper, to form a banner shape.
- Adhere these strips of paper onto the front of your card using glue.
- Layer the grey tree on top using glue, then add the glitter and pink trees using foam tape.
- Print or stamp your sentiment onto white card. Trim to a small rectangle and adhere it onto the card using foam tape.