Fairy Dust Jar
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Save all of your wishes with this Fairy Dust Jar.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Fairy #5
Other supplies: White Iridescent Card, Adhesive Gems, White Ribbon
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut one fairy using the Sizzix Thinlits 10PK- Fairy #5 (662852) out of pink and white cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut three circles using the Sizzix Framelits 8PK- Circles (657551) out of pink and white iridescent cardstock.
- Layer the circles, largest at the bottom and attach together using the foam tape. Then adhere them onto the jar also using foam tape.
- Adhere the fairy next, again using foam tape so that it is slightly raised.
- Decorate the flowers with adhesive gems.
- Create a fairy dust label by printing or stamping ‘fairy dust’ on a strip of white card. Trim a triangle into the end to create a banner effect.
- Attach the ‘fairy dust label’ using white ribbon, tied around the top of the jar.
- Fill the jar with sequins, glitter and cut up tissue paper to create the fairy dust.