Fairy Dust Jar
Save all of your wishes with this Fairy Dust Jar.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White Iridescent Card, Adhesive Gems, White Ribbon
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut one fairy using the Fairy #5 die set (662852) out of pink and white cardstock.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut three circles using the Circles die set (657551) out of pink and white iridescent cardstock.
- Layer the circles, largest at the bottom and attach together using the foam tape. Then adhere them onto the jar also using foam tape.
- Adhere the fairy next, again using foam tape so that it is slightly raised.
- Decorate the flowers with adhesive gems.
- Create a fairy dust label by printing or stamping ‘fairy dust’ on a strip of white card. Trim a triangle into the end to create a banner effect.
- Attach the ‘fairy dust label’ using white ribbon, tied around the top of the jar.
- Fill the jar with sequins, glitter and cut up tissue paper to create the fairy dust.