Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Mr. Snowman, Colorize™
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other supplies: Ivory Card, Glue, Distress Ink, Spritzer
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut all the separate elements to create the snowman. Note that each die has the colour code etched onto the rear e.g. white-1, white-2 etc.
- Start with the largest die-cut (White-1) and layer up the different shades following the crease lines which are embossed into the die-cuts to allow for perfect registration every time.
- Apply Broken China Distress Ink from the bottom of the ivory base card to fade out about one third of the way up the card. Cut an asymmetric rectangle of ivory card and blend Broken china and Chipped Sapphire ink from the top, fading out before the bottom.
- Spritz the inked areas with clean water and pat dry with a piece of kitchen towel to give the impression of snowfall. Mount the rectangle onto the base card.
- Attach the assembled snowman to the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Print or stamp your chosen sentiment and trim to size before mounting onto the base card.