Fairy Gift Tag
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add this magical gift tag to gifts using our chapter 4 die.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Fairy #6
Other supplies: White Iridescent Card, White Ribbon, Brown Gift Bag, Hole Punch
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut one elf using the Sizzix Thinlits 10PK- Fairy #6 (662853) out of green and white iridescent cardstock.
- Glue the elf together so that the green cardstock is behind the white.
- Hole punch a small hole at the top of the elf and attach it onto the bag with white ribbon.