Folded Snowflakes Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Follow our step by step instructions to create this folded snowflakes card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Fanciful Snowflakes
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glitter 3PK (White, Gold, Silver)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other supplies: White Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Assorted Distress Inks, Spritzer, Glue
- To create the background, cut a rectangle of white cardstock and ink from the centre outwards working from light to dark. Use a dark blue distress ink.
- Spritz the background with clean water and blot the card with kitchen paper to mimic the effect of snow.
- Cut two squares of white cardstock a little larger then both of the snowflakes and ink in a circle around the perimeter of each square using a light blue distress ink.
- Die-cut both Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK – Fanciful Snowflakes (664227) and apply a little spray adhesive before sprinkling a little Sizzix Accessory – Glitter 3PK, White, Gold, Silver (663010) over each die-cut.
- Use light blue distress ink around the edges of the edges of the printed sentiments.
- Mount the background onto the base of the card using glue.
- Mount both snowflakes overlapping each other using the Sizzix Accessory – Foam Tape (663709).
- Mount the sentiments at the bottom of the card using the Foam Tape again.