Pine Branch Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Pine Branch
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other supplies: Navy Cardstock, White Cardstock, Variety of Metallic Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Glue
- Cut a rectangle of dark blue card and round off the bottom corners with a suitable punch before mounting onto the base card.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Pine Branch (664228) in the metallic cardstock. Use a Sizzix Accessory – Die Brush and Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513) to pop out all the little pieces, saving them for later.
- Die-cut the two pine branches and mount onto the navy card together with the two pinecones.
- Add some of the little metallic pieces taken from the pinecones to the background in a random fashion. Glue them into place.
- Arrange the printed sentiment onto the front of the card and mount using the Sizzix Making Essential – Foam Tape (663709).