Pine Branch Card
Looking for Christmas card inspiration? Try this pine branch card.
Other Supplies: Navy Cardstock, White Cardstock, Variety of Metallic Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Glue
- Cut a rectangle of dark blue card and round off the bottom corners with a suitable punch before mounting onto the base card.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Pine Branch (664228) in the metallic cardstock. Use a Die Brush and Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513) to pop out all the little pieces, saving them for later.
- Die-cut the two pine branches and mount onto the navy card together with the two pine cones.
- Add some of the little metallic pieces taken from the pine cones to the background in a random fashion. Glue them into place.
- Arrange the printed sentiment onto the front of the card and mount using Foam Tape (663709).