Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
For the finishing touches to your party decorations, here is swan ornament that could be used for your table place settings.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Card, Swan Fold-a-Long
Other supplies: Glue, Glitter Card, White Feathers
- Using your Sizzix Big ShotMachine die-cut two swans using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK –– Swan Fold-a-Long (663617) out of white, grey, yellow, pink and gold glitter cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut out a green oval using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK – Ovals (657563) out of green cardstock.
- Glue all the elements of the swan together. /li>
- Use your foam adhesive squares to adhere the two swans together at the top of the swan and then use hot glue to adhere the bottom of the swan to the green oval.
- Hot glue the feathers onto the swans to form the tails.