New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Alpine
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
Other supplies: Glue, Mini Wooden Peg, Printed Calendar, Distress Inks in colours red, orange and blue, Black Fine Liner
- Cut two pieces of white cardstock the same size, and one piece slightly thinner.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut through the centre of one of these card pieces using a Sizzix Framelits – Die Set 8PK – Circles (657551).
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK – Alpine (664225) with blue, green and white cardstock.
- Adhere the mountains and trees behind the circular cut out.
- Die cut a semi-circle at the top of these cards with the circular Framelit.
- With the larger two pieces of white cardstock, use the Sizzix Making Essential – Foam Tape (663709) to create an envelope.
- Distress the inks on the thinner piece of white cardstock and use the Sizzix Multi Tool Accessory – Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880) to mix the colours together. Blend from top down in order of red, orange then blue.
- Slide this inked card between the other two so the ink shows through the circle and behind the mountains and trees.
- Adhere the printed calendar to the bottom middle on the front with glue.
- Write the month ‘October’ with the embossing pen at the top of the calendar front.
- Sprinkle the silver Sizzix Accessory- Embossing Powders, 3PK, Silver, Gold, Clear (663057).
- Using the Sizzix Tool – Heat Tool, Dual Speed (663386) emboss the powder.
- Add wooden peg to the top of the design to hold the inked sunset in place.