Plan your days with this Chapter 4 alpine calendar.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Glue, Mini Wooden Peg, Printed Calendar, Distress Inks (in colours: red, orange and blue), Black Fine Liner
- Cut two pieces of white cardstock the same size, and one piece slightly thinner.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut through the centre of one of these card pieces using a Circles die (657551).
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Alpine die set (664225) with blue, green and white cardstock.
- Adhere the mountains and trees behind the circular cut out.
- Die-cut a semi-circle at the top of these cards with the Circle Framelits die.
- With the larger two pieces of white cardstock, use Foam Tape (663709) to create an envelope.
- Distress the inks on the thinner piece of white cardstock and use the Multi Tool Blending Tool (662880) to mix the colours together. Blend from top down in order of red, orange then blue.
- Slide this inked card between the other two so the ink shows through the circle and behind the mountains and trees.
- Adhere the printed calendar to the bottom middle on the front with glue.
- Write the month ‘October’ with the embossing pen at the top of the calendar front.
- Sprinkle the silver Embossing Powders (663057).
- Using the Heat Tool (663386) emboss the powder.
- Add wooden peg to the top of the design to hold the inked sunset in place.