Floral Name Card
Say Happy Birthday with this floral name card.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Adhesive Silver Gems, Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, Glue, Sentiment Stamp
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Garden Florals (662514) and Alphabet Set (663421) from metallic, pink, orange, green, yellow and white cardstock.
- Assemble the flowers and stick together with glue.
- Arrange the flowers in the middle of the card and add the adhesive gems to the middles.
- Using the sentiment stamp and the Ink Block and Acrylic Pad (663006), stamp below the flowers.
- Adhere the metallic letters at the bottom of the card with glue.
- Randomly apply more adhesive gems around the design.
- Mount the white card onto some coloured cardstock as a background.