Scribbles Scrapbook Page
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Cherish memories with this scribbles scrapbook page.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Essential Tags
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Butterflies
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Impresslits Embossing Folder - Instant Camera
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Scribbles
Other supplies: Adhesive Gems, Floral Patterned Cardstock, Blue Ink, White Cardstock, Glue, Printed Photograph, Sentiment Stamp
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK – Scribbles (663631) to get eight die-cuts.
- Layer seven of the die cuts onto your scrapbook page randomly and with the blue ink and the Sizzix Multi Tool Accessory – Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880) go over the scribbles you have laid down.
- Lift up the scribble dies and you should have a white resist where they were.
- Die cut the Sizzix Bigz Die – Essential Tags (662578) from white cardstock.
- Adhere the photography to the tag.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Block and Acrylic Pad (663006).
- Arrange the last scribble to the left of the scrapbook page and apply blue ink. Stick down.
- Arrange the tag and sentiment on the scrapbook page in the middle and stick with glue.
- Cut around a floral element from floral patterned cardstock and stick to the left of the photograph.
- Die cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Butterflies (662607) out of white cardstock and with the smallest butterflies stick randomly on the page.
- Randomly stick the adhesive gems to the page.