Live Colorfully Traveler's Notebook
Follow our step-by-step instructions and create this super colorful notebook.
Theme: Words & Phrases
Other Supplies: Pink Heart Button, Four Blue Buttons, Blue String, Needle, Grey Thread, Blue Thread, Fabric Glue, Crayons, Printed Colouring Sheet
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Traveler's Notebook Pages & Pockets (663627) out of Felt (663008) in teal and grey.
- Adhere the two die-cuts with some fabric glue.
- With your needle and blue thread, blanket stitch around the edge of the notebook.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the words 'live colorfully' out of Alphanumeric Classic Lower (664224) and Cardstock (663007).
- Adhere these words to the front cover of the notebook with fabric glue.
- Cut a rectangle of grey felt and cut six 2cm slits in parallel to each other along the grey piece of felt.
- With grey thread stitch around the edge of this rectangular piece on the inside of the front cover.
- In between each slit, sew on a blue button.
- Sew on the pink heart button to the tab of the notebook.
- Tie a bow with the blue string on the spine of the notebook.
- Add in the crayons and the printed colouring sheet to finish.