Mini Sweet Treat Cake Toppers
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add the finishing touch to your bakes with these mini sweet treat cake toppers.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Curved Fine-Tip Tweezers
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Mini Sweet Treats
Other supplies: White cardstock, White lolly Sticks
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK– Mini Sweet Treats (663620) out of dark pink, light pink and white cardstock.
- Glue the elements on top of each other onto the circle shapes. It may help to use Sizzix Accessory- Curved Fine Tip Tweezers (664140) as the die-cuts will be intricate.
- Stick the decorations onto the lolly sticks.