Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle your notebooks and make learning fun with our Chapter 4 stamps.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Everyday Sentiments
Other supplies: Black Fine Liner, Notebook
- Using the Sizzix Clear Stamps – Everyday Sentiments (663632) and the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Block and Acrylic Pad (663006) stamp the balloons onto a blank page in the middle of the notebook.
- With a fine liner draw a calendar and the month at the bottom of the page.
- Using the Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK, Assorted Colours (663056) colour in the balloons.
- Stamp some more sentiments on the opposite notebook page and colour these in with the pens.
- Add bullet points with the fine liner pen.