When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Send Christmas wishes with this bauble Christmas card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK w/Stamps - Christmas Classics
Other supplies: Silver gems, Glitter Cardstock, Patterned Papers, Glue, White Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK w/Stamps – Christmas Classics (663670) out of white cardstock.
- Stamp the bauble design and the sentiment onto the Framelits using the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Pad and Acrylic Block (663006).
- Add colour to the baubles and sentiment with the Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens 12PK, Assorted Colours (663056).
- Layer teal, red, pink and patterned cardstock on top of each other to create a bordered card background.
- Adhere the baubles on to white cardstock and draw with a fine pen vertical string from the top of the baubles.
- Layer the sentiment on top of red and glittered cardstock, then adhere to the top right of the card.