Christmas Envelope Decoration
When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Decorate your Christmas tree with this handmade envelope decoration.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Envelope, Mini
Other supplies: Christmas Stamp, Cream Fabric, Grey Fabric, Red Thread, Grey Thread, Needle, Fabric Glue
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut Sizzix Bigz Die – Envelope, Mini (663621) out of the cream and grey fabric.
- Adhere the grey fabric stamp to the front right-hand corner of the envelope with the fabric glue.
- Same again, but with the cream banner.
- Using the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Block and Acrylic Pad (663006) stamp the Christmas sentiment onto the banner.
- Stich around the stamp with grey thread.
- Stich around the envelope using red thread.
- Add Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (663055) in cream to the corner of the decoration.