Christmas Envelope Decoration
Decorate your Christmas tree with this handmade envelope decoration.
Other Supplies: Christmas Stamp, Cream Fabric, Grey Fabric, Red Thread, Grey Thread, Needle, Fabric Glue
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut Envelope, Mini out of the cream and grey fabric.
- Adhere the grey fabric stamp to the front right-hand corner of the envelope with the fabric glue.
- Same again, but with the cream banner.
- Using the Ink Block and Acrylic Pad stamp the Christmas sentiment onto the banner.
- Stich around the stamp with grey thread.
- Stich around the envelope using red thread.
- Add Ribbon in cream to the corner of the decoration.