Folk Christmas Card
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Tree Line
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Concentric Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamps - Folk Christmas
Other supplies: Glue, Red Ribbon
- Using the Sizzix Cardstock (663007) white, fold in half.
- Next, take a Sizzix Thinlits – Concentric Circles (662543), use one of the circles and place in the centre of the card front, die cut using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200).
- Cut the stencil film the same size as the card front and stick behind/inside the card front.
- Next, die cut the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Die – Tree Line (661604) in green and glue behind the stencil film. Glue blue/navy card behind the trees the same size as the card front.
- Using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/stamp – Folk Christmas (663671), die cut each element. Stamp each element according to the die cut. Use the Sizzix Making Essential – Permanent Pens 12PK (663056) to colour each piece, refer to image.
- Glue each piece to the front of the card creating a wonderland scene.
- Lastly, glue the bow in place at the top of the circle.