House Stitches Card
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Do you know someone who has recently moved into a new house? How about making this House Stitches Card for them!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - House, Heart, Flower & Star Stitchlits
Other supplies: Textured pattern card, Thread, Needle, Pink Ribbon
- Using grey from the Sizzix Cardstock (663007), score length ways down the centre and fold in half. Measure to the centre of the fold and using the scissors from the Sizzix Paper Scultping Kit (662225), cut in half to create a card.
- Using the blue cardstock, die cut the house using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - House, Flower & Star Stitchlits (663622).
- Thread the needle and stitch according to the image using pink, white and brown thread.
- Stick the adhesive sheet to the back of the red card, then cut the red card slightly smaller than the grey card front. Peel the backing and stick to the card front.
- Apply adhesive sheets to the back of the textured card, pink card and the card of the stitch house. Layer the cards on top of each other, cutting a window out of the textured and pink card as shown in the image.
- Layer the card up as show by peeling the adhesive backing and sticking in order on the front.
- Cut a length of ribbon the same size as the textured card. Make a bow and glue to the ribbon. Using the Sizzix Glue Gun (662301), glue ribbon to card front.