Love Bird Canvas
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add this Love Bird Canvas to your home by following our step by step instructions.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 20PK - Love Birds Shadow Box
Other supplies: Small canvas with mini easel
- Using the Sizzix Adhesive Sheets (656802) stick each colour (green, pink, red, yellow, black, white, blue and grey) to the Sizzix Cardstock.
- Next, cut using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the foliage from the green, and pink, yellow and red for the flowers. Use the remaining colours to cut out the birds.
- Remove the backing from each of the colours and stick to the front of the canvas, position according to the image. Hang on the easel.