Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
make your very own notebook using our Chapter 4 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - House, Heart, Flower & Star Stitchlits
Other supplies: Craft card, Thread, Needle, Silver thin elastic
- Take the craft card and fold in half. Using the Sizzix Cardstock, take the pink and cut approx. 1” strip. Score in half and stick to the folded edge of the craft card.
- Using the Sizzix Thinlits - House, Flower & Star Stitchlits (663622) die cut the cross stitch along the top and bottom of the craft card. Using the heart die, die cut the centre of the craft card.
- Next, thread the needle with the desired colour, stitch from back to front with each colour and stitch according to the image.
- Add paper inside the notebook. Then, take the elastic, wrap around the centre and tie to secure.