3D Textured Hearts Card
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Follow our step by step instructions to make this 3D Textured Hearts Card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Hearts
Other supplies: Glue, Silver Ink, Silver Cardstock, Printed Floral Sentiment
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine emboss the Sizzix 3D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Hearts (663628) out of pink card.
- Using the Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory – Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880) lightly brush over the card with the silver ink.
- Mount the heart onto silver card, then mount those onto grey card.
- With the Sizzix Making Essential – Foam Tape (663709), mount the hearts onto a cream background.
- Adhere the printed sentiments onto the silver, and then the grey card to give them a border.
- Adhere the sentiments at the top of the card.
- Create a bow from the pink ribbon and glue to the upper left-hand side of the card.