3-D Textured Hearts Card
Follow our step-by-step instructions to make this 3-D Textured Hearts Card.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: Glue, Silver Ink, Silver Cardstock, Printed Floral Sentiment
- Using your Big Shot Machine, emboss the Hearts Embossing Folder out of pink card.
- Using the Blending Tool lightly brush over the card with the silver ink.
- Mount the heart onto silver card, then mount those onto grey card.
- With the Foam Tape, mount the hearts onto a cream background.
- Adhere the printed sentiments onto the silver, and then the grey card to give them a border.
- Adhere the sentiments at the top of the card.
- Create a bow from the pink ribbon and glue to the upper left-hand side of the card.