Everyday Sentiments Bookmark
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Save the page in your favourite book with this Everyday Sentiments Bookmark.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Essential Tags
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Everyday Sentiments
Other supplies: Stapler
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Sizzix Bigz Essential Tags (662578) out of the dark yellow cardstock.
- Stamp the Sizzix Clear Stamps – Everyday Sentiments (663632) using the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Block and Acrylic Pad (663006).
- Cut a piece of green Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK, Assorted Colours (663055) and staple to the top of the tag.
- Fill in some of the stamping with Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK, Assorted Colours (663056).