New House Mini Album
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Store memories in your new home with this new house mini album.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Bigz Die - House
Other supplies: Coloured Ribbon, Glue, Adhesive Pearl, Hole Punch, Ring Binder, Patterned Paper
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut all the elements of the front house card such as the roof, door and windows using the Sizzix Bigz Die– House (663625) out of patterned paper, teal, grey and pink cardstock.
- Adhere the elements of the house together, using glue and foam tape.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut all the other blank houses using the Sizzix Bigz Die– House (663625) out of patterned paper.
- Hole punch the houses at the side, in the same place and attach the ring binder.
- Tie your coloured ribbon onto the ring.
- For a final touch use an adhesive pearl gem to form the door of the house.