Shine Home Décor Sign
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Decorate your home with this Shine sign using our Chapter 4 dies.
Artist: Tim Holtz
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Society
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Edges
Other supplies: Teal adhesive gems, Glue, Foiled Card, Spray Adhesive, Gold Foil Transfer Sheet
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut two decorative edges using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK – Decorative Edges (663618) out of green cardstock.
- Die cut the floral elements from this set using pink and yellow cardstok.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die cut the word ‘Shine’ using the Sizzix Bigz Die – Society (664169) out of pink and dark grey cardstock.
- Lightly spray two of the flowers with the adhesive and press the gold foil on top. Peel off to reveal a foiled effect on the cardstock.
- Layer the lettering and the two decorative edges onto the square foiled card and glue in place.
- Decorate with the pink foiled flowers and yellow die cut flowers.
- For a finishing touch add the teal adhesive pearls.