Decorative Heart Card
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Share the love with this Decorative Heart Card make.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK – Heart Tag
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Gold card, Pink Ribbon, Printed Sentiment
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut a heart and banner using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK – Heart Tag (663623) out of pink and white cardstock and glittered card.
- Use your Sizzix Big Shot Machine to emboss the tiny dots using the Sizzix Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder- Tiny Dots out of brown paper. Trim so that it is slightly smaller than the front of your card.
- Adhere the heart patterned paper onto the brown paper and then adhere the teal patterned paper on top of this.
- Wrap the pink ribbon around the centre of the card and use the foam tape to attach the heart onto the centre of the card, over the ribbon.
- Adhere the glittered banner onto the bottom of the heart.
- Adhere the printed sentiment onto the right side of the banner.