Decorative Heart Card
Share the love with this Decorative Heart Card make.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Gold card, Pink Ribbon, Printed Sentiment
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut a heart and banner using the Heart Tag (663623) out of pink and white cardstock and glittered card.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, emboss the tiny dots using the Tiny Dots out of brown paper. Trim so that it is slightly smaller than the front of your card.
- Adhere the heart patterned paper onto the brown paper and then adhere the teal patterned paper on top of this.
- Wrap the pink ribbon around the centre of the card and use the foam tape to attach the heart onto the centre of the card, over the ribbon.
- Adhere the glittered banner onto the bottom of the heart.
- Adhere the printed sentiment onto the right side of the banner.