Swan Fold-a-Long Card
Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Say Happy Birthday with the Swan Fold-a-long card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Card, Swan Fold-a-Long
Other Supplies: Patterned Cardstock, Grey CardStock, White Cardstock, White Cardstock, Ink and Sponge
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the swan out of grey cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the circle out of patterned cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut accessory elements out of blue, dark grey and white cardstock.
- With a gold pen write ‘Happy Birthday’ in the middle of the circle.
- Die cut the rest of the card out of patterned cardstock.
- Using the ink pad and sponge create shading on the edges of the swan.
- Assemble the card together using glue.
- Apply the accessory pieces using glue.