Botanical Bookmark Journal
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create the perfect planner with our Chapter 4 dies.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK (Assorted Patterns)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Botanical Bookmarks
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Ringbinder, Glue, Silver Gems
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the Botanical Bookmark die using Teal card.
- Cut down the middle around the leaves.
- Adhere your printed notes list to some green card.
- Stick the washi tape vertically down both sides of the notes pages.
- Adhere both parts of the die cut down the sides vertically, over the washi tape.
- Adhere your printed ‘to do’ list to some green card.
- Die cut the botanical bookmark out of teal card.
- Adhere washi tape horizontally across the page.
- Cut some A5 coloured cardstock.
- Put glue on the edge of the die and stick across the A5 cardstock to hold the A5 cutouts in place.
- Add silver gems for decoration.