Royal Swan Card
Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this thoughtful Royal Swan Card with our Chapter 4 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Flowers
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Floral #3
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Card, Swan Fold-a-Long
Other Supplies: Glue, Adhesive Gems
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut a swan using the Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set 6PK –– Swan Fold-a-Long (663617) out of white, grey, yellow, cream and pink cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut a variety of flowers and foliage using the Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set 15PK –– Funky Floral (662702) out pink, yellow and sage green cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut your sentiment using the Sizzix® Thinlets® Die Set 33PK –– Pop Art Lowercase (662702) out pink, yellow and sage green cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut two flowers using the Sizzix Framelits® Die Set 7PK – Flowers (657553) out of grey and blue cardstock.
- Adhere the patterned paper onto your folded card and, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Glue the two flowers on top of the patterned card.
- Layer and glue the foliage onto the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the swan onto the card and surround it with your die cut flowers. Glue these in place also.
- Glue your sentiment onto the card, on top of flowers. <.li>
- Decorate with gems.