Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add this colourful bookmark to your favourite book with our Chapter 4 die.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Botanical Bookmarks
Other Supplies: Fine Tip Glue, Distress Ink, Adhesive Pearl Gems
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the elements of the bookmark using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Botanical Bookmarks (663616) out of white and teal cardstock. You will need a white rectangle, teal rectangle and a white decorative strip.
- Heavily ink the rectangle and then lightly ink the decorative strip using the distress inks. Worn lipstick works well.
- Adhere the decorative strip onto the rectangle using a fine tip glue.
- Adhere this rectangle onto the teal rectangular border.
- Decorate with adhesive pearl gems.