Add this colourful bookmark to your favourite book with our Chapter 4 die.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Fine-Tip Glue, Distress Ink, Adhesive Pearl Gems
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the elements of the bookmark using the Botanical Bookmarks die set (663616) out of white and teal cardstock. You will need a white rectangle, teal rectangle and a white decorative strip.
- Heavily ink the rectangle and then lightly ink the decorative strip using the Distress Inks. The Worn Lipstick shade works well.
- Adhere the decorative strip onto the rectangle using a fine-tip glue.
- Adhere this rectangle onto the teal rectangular border.
- Decorate with adhesive pearl gems.