Adorable Animal Boxes
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create these cute Animal Boxes with our Chapter 4 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Wrap Favor Box
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Animal Bookmarks
Other Supplies: Glue , Small Fake Flowers, Ribbon, Double Sided Tape
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut four boxes using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK – Wrap Favor (663591) out of teal, pink, yellow and red cardstock.
- Cut the top of the box off which would from the lid and then assemble the box using double sided tape.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the elements to form the animal faces using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK – Animal Bookmarks (663615).
- Glue the facial elements of the animals onto the boxes.
- Decorate the bunny box with a bow and adhere flowers onto the fox’s forehead to create a beautiful finishing touch.