Jungle Baby Shower Invite
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die set 9PK - Baby Jungle Animals
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Edges
Other Supplies: Glue, Printed Invite, Button, Twine
- 1 Cut three pieces of rectangular cardstock in teal, pink and grey so that they layer on top of each other, creating a small border.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut three of the foliage decorative edge using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK – Decorative edges (663618) out of green cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut two giraffes using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9 PK – Baby Jungle Animals (663580) out of yellow and brown cardstock.
- Layer the printed invite on top of the rectangular coloured pieces of card and glue together.
- Glue the giraffes on to the bottom left hand corner and bottom right hand corner of the printed invite.
- Layer two of the die-cut decorative edges to the top of the invite and glue in place.
- Glue in place one decorative edge to the bottom of the invite.
- Wrap the twine to the top of the invite, threading a button on to the twine. Secure in a knot on the back of the card.
- For a final touch adhere to pearl gems to form the eyes of the giraffes.