Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Looking for some cardmaking inspiration? Why not create this Heart Card using our Chapter 4 dies.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Edges
Other Supplies: Pearl adhesive gems, Adhesive foam pads
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut a selection of hearts using the Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 6PK – Hearts (657561) out of red and dark yellow cardstock.
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut two decorative scalloped edges using the Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set 3 PK – Decorative Edges (663618) out of white card.
- Using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine die-cut one floral decorative edge using the Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set 3 PK – Decorative Edges (663618) out of green card. Also die-cut a selection of flowers from the decorative edges set out of yellow and red card.
- Fold a piece of green cardstock and trim to form the base of your card.
- Adhere the flowers onto the green floral decorative edge and then adhere this decorative edge to the bottom edge of the card.
- Adhere the white scalloped decorative edge onto the card and then layer the hearts on top.
- Finally adhere the pearl gems onto the centre of the flowers and onto the hearts for a finishing touch.