Folk Art Pattern Card
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This in trend Folk Art works so well as a card as seen here.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Folk Art Pattern
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Paper Trimmer, White Card, Stamp, Scissors
- First cut your card front down to size, ours is 10cm x 8cm.
- Then using your BigShot machine (660200 emboss with the Folk Art Pattern (663613) coral card from the Sizzix® Making Essential – Cardstock.
- Then using a paper trimmer cut this down to fit inside your card front, leaving a white border around the edge
- Onto white card stamp ‘Happy Birthday’ in the Sizzix® Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block (663006).
- Cut this down the size with scissors.
- Layer up the design using Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709).
- Add gems where desired.