Hanging Ornaments Card
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Christmas will be here before we know it and this card project is perfect to get you started.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK w/Stamps - Hanging Ornaments #2
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Tiny Dots
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Black ink, Button, Acetate, Sequins, Twine
- Die-cut a panel of cream card and die cut the baubles into it. Emboss. Adhere acetate the back.
- Trim a red card blank and stamp the images so that they line up with the die-cuts in the cream card.
- Add the sequins and adhere with 3D foam tape ensuring there are no gaps.
- Stamp and die cut the leaves. Adhere to the card and add the button.
- Stamp the sentiment, trim and adhere. Add twine bows to the top of the baubles.