Hanging Ornaments Card
Christmas will be here before we know it and this card project is perfect to get you started.
Other Supplies: Black ink, Button, Acetate, Sequins, Twine
- Die-cut a panel of cream card and die-cut the circle baubles into it. Emboss with the Tiny Dots embossing folder. Adhere a piece of acetate to the back.
- Trim a red card blank and stamp the images so that they line up with the die-cuts in the cream card.
- Add the sequins and adhere with 3-D foam tape ensuring there are no gaps.
- Stamp and die-cut the leaves. Adhere to the card and add the button.
- Stamp the sentiment, trim and adhere. Add twine bows to the top of the baubles.