Gift Card Folder
Christmas isn't far now and this new die is perfect for sending those letters to Santa.
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: PVA Glue, Patterned Paper
- Adhere red card and pattern paper to mat board. Die-cut the envelope out of the covered mat board.
- Fold the crease lines on the envelope.
- Die-cut the gift card out of blue card and die-cut the top tab out of cream card.
- Glue the die-cut blue and cream card together and slot into the envelope.
- You can add more detail to the envelope by adding glitter to the edges or sticking adhesive gems on for a sparkly finish.