Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This die is all set for you to get making, these could be used as a favour box.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die - House Ornament
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Brush Numbers
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White Card, Patterned Card, Double sided tape
- Die-cut two houses out of the patterned card.
- Die-cut two houses out of white card.
- Cut two windows out of the die cut white card, and two roofs out of the die-cut white card.
- Glue on the doors, windows and roofs onto the patterned house, using glue.
- Assemble the house using double sided tape. You may need some hot glue for the roof.
- Tie the ribbon on top.
- Die-cut a circle out of grey card and die-cut the number of your advent out of the number set.
- Glue the circle and number onto the roof of the house.