Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz L Die - Elf & Fairy
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Toadstools
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels)
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Sewing Machine, Coloured fabric, Toy Stuffing, Neddle and white thread, White fabric
- Iron on the adhesive onto the coloured fabric.
- Die-cut an elf and two toadstools using this fabric.
- Iron the elements together and stitch around the oustside of the fairy.
- Stitch two strips of patterned fabric either side of the white fabric. Have a piece of white fabric that measures the finished piece of stitched fabric.
- Die-cut the lettering to spell ‘believe’.
- Stitch this onto the bottom of the front of the cushion.
- Iron on the fairy and two toadstools either side.
- Machine stitch the back panel to the front panel of the cushion, right sides facing. Leave a gap at the bottom to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out, stuff with toy filler and then hand sew closed.
- Use the glue gun to hot glue silver sequins onto the hat, shoes and belt of the elf.