Santa’s Helper Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
With this new technology you can create this dimensional and 3D effect card for Christmas.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK – Santa’s Helper
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Antique Linen Distress Ink, Ivory card
- Use a PC or a suitable stamp to print your sentiment in the top right-hand corner of a 90 x 145mm rectangle of ivory card.
- Die-cut the cute elf from Stencil Film to create your stencil. Ink through the stencil onto the ivory rectangle using the Antique Linen Distress Ink to create the shadow.
- Ink around the edges of the rectangle and mount to the left of the brown base card.
- Die-cut an elf from deep brown or grey card and mount in place insuring that the shadow shows beneath.
- Die-cut several gift boxes, ribbons and bows from a red, pink and yellow colour palette and apply the Distress Ink around the edges to create extra contrast.
- Mount the boxes in place using PVA and adhesive foam pads to give a sense of depth.