Santa’s Helper Card
With this new technology you can create this dimensional and 3D effect card for Christmas.
Other Supplies: Distress Ink (Antique Linen ), Ivory card
- Use a PC or a suitable stamp to print your sentiment in the top right-hand corner of a 90mm x 145mm rectangle of ivory card.
- Die-cut the cute elf from Stencil Film to create your stencil. Ink through the stencil onto the ivory rectangle using the Antique Linen Distress Ink to create the shadow.
- Ink around the edges of the rectangle and mount to the left of the brown base card.
- Die-cut an elf from deep brown or grey card and mount in place insuring that the shadow shows beneath.
- Die-cut several gift boxes, ribbons and bows from a red, pink and yellow colour palette and apply the Distress Ink around the edges to create extra contrast.
- Mount the boxes in place using PVA and adhesive foam pads to give a sense of depth.