Snow Globe Treat Tags
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Decorate and upcycle your glass jars for the perfect gifts when visiting your friends and family this Christmas.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 12PK w/Stamps - Snow Globe Scene
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Cardstock (White), Sweets, Gold Paint Marker, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Mason Jars, Holiday Foliage, Scissors, Twine (red/white combo)
- On a piece of white cardstock, stamp the wreath, bunny and fox from the Snow Globe Scene stamp set. Color in the images as desired with markers.
- Using the Magnetic Platform, align the matching Framelits around each of the stamped images and die-cut each of the icons.
- Die-cut out of blue cardstock three of the snow globe circles, out of gray cardstock three of the snow globe bases, out of yellow cardstock three of the snow globe stripes and out of desired cardstock colors three of each of the ribbon pieces.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock scalloped circles. Run a gold paint pen along the edges of each scalloped circle and set them aside to dry.
- Assemble and adhere the snow globe pieces together with liquid adhesive. Adhere a stamped icon on each of the snow globes with liquid adhesive. Assemble and adhere a die-cut ribbon set just below each of the stamped images.
- Adhere each of the snow globes to a scalloped circle with a small piece of foam tape. Place a hole punch directly above the snow globe scene on each white scalloped circle.
- Fill mason jars with candy and seal them shut. Adhere or tie green holiday foliage around the base of the jar lid. Attach the scalloped circles to the mason jars with twine.