Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the perfect gift wrap.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Christmas Ribbon
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Distress Inks – Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, Picket Fence distress Spray, Eyelet tool and eyelet, Natural twine, Kraft coloured parcel paper, Ivory card
- Die-cut the five individual elements which make up the ribbon and carefully ink the edges to add a little contrast.
- Assemble the separate elements and gently curl the ends of the ribbon to add dimension.
- Die-cut the smaller of the two ‘Merry Christmas’ Phrases from pink card and apply some Antique Lined Distress Ink around the edges.
- Die-cut an oval from teal card and a slightly larger green oval.
- Mount the two ovals together in an offset fashion and punch a hole near one end before applying and eyelet. Mount the die-cut sentiment and assembled ribbon onto the tag.
- Wrap the gift with parcel paper and tie with natural twine before threading the ends of the twine through the eyelet and securing in place.
- To make the card repeat the first three steps above this time using the larger sentiment die.
- Cut an asymmetric teal rectangle and sprinkle with the white Distress Spray.
- Cut another asymmetric rectangle from green card and lightly ink the edges of both rectangles before mounting in place onto the ivory base card. Attach the die-cuts.