Georgie started her time here at Sizzix in February 2018. Prior to this she completed a product and furniture design degree at De Montfort University in Leicester and after university she went on to design outdoor children’s play equipment. She is inspired by current trends, popular culture and 3D products/packaging. In her spare time she enjoys baking for family and friends.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create these cute little 3D Sleighs to add some sweet treats in for Christmas giving.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - 3-D Sleigh
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Any stamp of your choice, Silver & white Cardstock, String, Chip board mini tree
- First, using your 3D Sleigh die (663405) and your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine, die cut x2 pieces of the sleigh out of red card.
- Then, die cut x2 pieces of silver card out of the bottom part of the sleigh, the ski’s.
- Next, die cut x1 tag out of white card using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK – Tags (662838).
- Now to assemble your sleigh, fold the tabs on the red card and repeat on the other red die cut but fold these the other way to create the bottom on the sleigh. Glue tabs together.
- Glue each silver die cut to the bottom of the sleigh, one on each side.
- Then, stamp any phrase of your choice, here we have used a name, into the centre of your gift tag.
- Attach string through the tag and add desired embellishments into the sleigh box. We have used a chipboard tree.