Other Supplies: Any stamp of your choice, Silver & white Cardstock, String, Chip board mini tree
- using your 3-D Sleigh die (663405) and your Big Shot Machine, die cut x2 pieces of the sleigh out of red card.
- Then, die cut x2 pieces of silver card out of the bottom part of the sleigh, the ski’s.
- Next, die cut x1 tag out of white card using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK – Tags (662838).
- Now to assemble your sleigh, fold the tabs on the red card and repeat on the other red die cut but fold these the other way to create the bottom on the sleigh. Glue tabs together.
- Glue each silver die cut to the bottom of the sleigh, one on each side.
- Then, stamp any phrase of your choice, here we have used a name, into the centre of your gift tag.
- Attach string through the tag and add desired embellishments into the sleigh box. We have used a chipboard tree.